Tuesday, April 23, 2019

The Muller Report

I've managed to sit down and try to read the Muller report. Mind you, I'm a guy who builds datacenters and will gleefully digest multiple 100 page PDF's on the inner workings of the latest mainframe...

It's not that I find it that actually hard to read, it's that I find it that actually hard to read.

NONE OF THIS IS NORMAL. I had to get that off my chest.

What we learned was that Russia did in fact meddle in our elections... That unto itself should be enough for me to just stop typing... But it gets oh, so worse.

Apparently through shear incompetence Trump and his associates were unable to work directly with Russia despite trying. Go watch the John Oliver special about it... holy fuck.

As for the obstruction question, well let's say, if any of us acted the way he acted... we'd have been charged with obstruction.

Apparently if you're the president, you can't commit crimes.

Excuse me if that sounds like a fucking emperor.

But now what?

I'm of two minds when it comes to impeachment.

On principle, we impeached a president for lying about a blowjob.

You'd think this would rise to that level... However, I'm fearful if we try to impeach him and it fails it'll be used as ammunition.

What I really want to see is his taxes. I think that might be the one thing that'll likely cause some of his diehard supports to go "the fuck?"

Imagine if it comes out that he's straight up cheated on his taxes?

No comments: